2nd Officer / JDPO
|Contact||Navis Crew Management|
|Closing||Sunday, May 13, 2018|
VSL’s type – MPSV DP2 (the vessel is operating under ADMA/ZADCO charter);
Wages – 120 USD per day;
Contract Duration: 2-3 months;
Area of sailing – Abu Dhabi;
Join date – ASAP;
The candidate must hold Officer in Charge of a Navigational Watch License, DP Advanced / Simulator Course, ADMA training courses; The U.A.E. residence visa from previous company must be cancelled; Minimum obligatory experience – 12 months on offshore DP2 vessels actual onboard in the rank of 2O/JDPO.
The candidate must hold minimum 360 hours of DP watchkeeping. Experience in Supply, ROV, Survey and Diving operations is mandatory; Age Limit – 40 years old;
Please apply with:
1. Updated CV with details of sea service;
2. COC and Endorsement and all valid STCW certificates;
3. Passport copy;
4. Seaman’s book and DP Log Book copies of all pages with details of sea service evidence of each vessel as detailed on CV;
5. References from previous employers;
6. Medical certificate.
7. Marlins Test (min score 80% in all sections);
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. OffshoreJobSearch.com is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via 'Apply' button.