|Closing||Sunday, July 5, 2020|
Salary: $38 per day
Job type: Contract
WRS are looking for an AB to work on board a DP3 Pipe-Lay/ Construction vessel currently operating in Mexico. The AB will report directly to the Bosun / Duty Deck Officer.
• Vessel Type: DP3 Pipe-Lay/ Construction
• Location: Mexico
• Rotation: 16 WKS on/4 WKS off
• Mobilisation: ASAP
• Day Rate: 38 USD
• Previous experience as an AB.
• Internal cleanliness of specified areas during watch periods.
• Manning of helideck as either fire party or baggage handler.
• Night watches in Port as required.
• General deck-work as required.
• Manning mooring stations as required.
• Working within other departments as instructed by the Chief Officer.
• Act as lookout when required.
• Preparation and painting of the vessel as required.
• Lashing and securing the deck cargo or equipment on deck.
• Assisting in the connection & disconnection of the telescopic gangway as required.
• Maintenance of deck machinery and equipment
• Security duties as required.
• Acts as a member of the emergency team as dictated by the Muster List.
We're looking for a candidate holding the following certificates:
• STCW Medical Cert
• BOSIET or FOET or HUET (Huet Must have BST/ STCW's)
• Seamans Book
• Yellow Fever
• Able Seafarer Certificate
• Watchkeeping Certificate
• BST / STCW's
• Security Awareness
And the following personal qualities:
• Clear and effective oral and written communications skills in English language.
• Good knowledge and understanding of principle discipline.
• Total commitment to working safely.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. OffshoreJobSearch.com is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via 'Apply' button.