Application Development Lead - Singapore
|Closing||Wednesday, February 24, 2021|
Salary: SGD5000 - SGD6000 per month, Benefits: 3 months variable bonus, work from home
Job type: Permanent
• Understand business needs and propose viable solutions.
• Assess the impact of changes and implement solutions.
• Translate user requirements/ stories into technical design and implementation.
• Oversee software testing including test planning & test automation;
• Perform code walkthrough/ review of developers' code as well as code refactoring as necessary;
• Lead a small (local or offshore) development team to deliver software as a ScrumMaster;
• Analyse current architecture to identify weaknesses & develop opportunities for improvement;
• Analyse cost versus benefits, risks, impact & technology priorities;
• Identify security risks, creates requirements to capture security issues & ensure coding standards meet security requirements;
• Recommend approaches that balance security, stability, & performance needs;
• Provide technical guidance on vendor-proposed solutions & alternatives;
• Determine design alternatives & perform trade-off analysis;
• Drive the adoption of agile practices.
• Degree in Computer Science/ Studies/ Engineering or Information Systems or equivalent;
• Has managed contractor/vendor in application development and operation including supervising change request, bug fix, security and data patches;
• Experience in agile development methodologies;
• Good leadership, problem-solving, writing and communication skills;
• Highly-driven and independent but is able to work in a team when required;
• Between 3-5 years of application development experience;
• Able to write code to implement features when the need arises;
• Able to architect the entire web application in view of performance, security & resources;
• Experience in harnessing open-source software packages for project needs taking into consideration the license & support;
• Experience in CI/CD, container, (test) automation & cloud technologies;
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. OffshoreJobSearch.com is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via 'Apply' button.