Architectural Coordinator - Singapore
|Closing||Saturday, February 27, 2021|
Job type: Permanent
WRS is assisting A1 main contractor in Singapore that involves in various LTA (Land Transport Authority) projects.
Working Hours: 5,5 days to 6 days per week
• Coordinate of design drawings with consultants to comply with requirements of the authorities
• Review project specification, technical clarifications and construction drawings
• Ensure compliance with Architectural specifications, and achieve quality aspect of architectural works
• Supervise architectural works and coordinate with client's representatives, consultants, sub-con on technical matters
• Ensure all submission of drawings, materials and mock up for early approval
• Degree / Diploma in Architectural or equivalent
• Minimum 3 years' working experience in LTA projects as Architectural Coordinator
• Independent, self-motivated, proactive
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. OffshoreJobSearch.com is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via 'Apply' button.