Assistant Manager, IT Application (JAVA) - Singapore
|Closed||Monday, April 12, 2021|
Salary: SGD80000 - SGD100000 per annum, Benefits: Annual Leave, Medical Leave, Corporate Health Insurance, Performance Bunus
Job type: Permanent
You will assist the Senior Manager / Manager of IT Applications in planning, organizing, and directing all project requirements to ensure that business goals and objectives are met.
• Assist the manager in organizing, planning, and directing all activities as required for the full implementation of project goals and objectives
• Leading a team of IT engineers to manage smooth delivery of IT Services and provide leadership, guidance and direction in daily operations
• Responsible for scrum meetings
• Responsible for code review
• Work closely with the teams, motivates and increase teams efficiency
• Responsible for new or/ and upgrade of IT services/projects including evaluation of potential solutions
• Promote cross-team coordination, and facilitate teams discussion
• Communicate with business users and clients and evaluate their needs and specifications
• Define system requirements, priorities, and viable alternatives.
• Coordinate the efforts of staff to locate, assess, test, and maintain the systems
• Perform analysis and make recommendations in areas that require a high level of technical competency
• Provide production support to internal business user and clients
• Provide application support and enhancements to existing applications.
• Developing and implementing IT policy and best practice guides for the organisation
• To be able to perform a variety of complex programming tasks, such as designing, analysis, troubleshooting, documenting, and coding program logic
• Ensure compliance with SISTIC software development processes and procedures, including those required for audit and regulatory compliance
• Perform any other duties as assigned including adhoc project by Senior Manager / Manager, IT Application
• Minimum experiences of 3 years with Java Programming Language (Java 8 and above is preferable)
• Experience in SQL using Oracle database