BI Developer - Singapore
|Closed||Monday, August 2, 2021|
Salary: Attractive Package
Job type: Permanent
The Business Intelligence Developer will be responsible for supporting the Business Intelligence team in the delivery of its strategy, and will work closely with senior stakeholders to understand the business requirements and provide Business Intelligence solutions.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Create complex, visually appealing and interactive dashboards, scorecards, reports to support business processes, including related trends, and projections.
• Determine data quality and assist in analysis of data consistency derived from transaction and business intelligence systems.
• Build and deploy reports and dashboards using Power BI
• Work closely with the business to elicit and deliver requirements and specifications
• Collaborate with different teams within the business, to provide timely and successful issue resolution.
• Review and optimise SQL queries used within reports.
• Initially work with Tableau and possibly Sisense (Periscope) to build custom views
• Analyse existing reports and optimise them for standardisation across the company
• Using warehouse data to generate global dashboards, country specific reports to support business decision-making and monitoring reports for operations
• Working in a development team that follows the best practices of Agile and SCRUM to achieve tasks in a given sprint.
Here's What You Need To Have/Know:
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Statistics or an equivalent degree
• Minimum 3-5 years of work experience and expertise in Tableau,Sisense, AWS QuickSight, Looker or other mainstream commercial BI tools
• Experience data warehouses like Snowflake,Google BigQuery and OLTP databases like MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle.
• Data visualisation design principles
• Ability to optimise queries and work with performance-oriented tasks
• Work in a self-driven manner with multi-tasking abilities.
• Experience in building reports using machine learning models is ideal
• Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
• Experience in agile and SCRUM processes