BioMed Manager - Kurdistan
|Closing||Monday, May 3, 2021|
Job type: Permanent
WRS Kurdistan is looking to hire local Iraqi candidates for the position of BioMed Manager for one of our international humanitarian organization clients in Erbil.
Place of work: Mosul West - Nablus Hospital
Deadline for application: 30/03/2021
Non_DOH candidate is required.
Main purpose of the job:
Planning, coordinating and monitoring all logistics activities in the mission related to Biomed equipment according to organization protocols and standards in order to ensure an optimal running of the project and the Team of BioMed Technicians.
• Participating in the definition of the objectives and planning of the biomedical activities including reviewing its annual budget in order to identify and give a response to the needs of the mission and the targeted population
• Monitoring and ensuring the implementation of the biomed activities in the projects ensuring compliance to organization standards, protocols and procedures, and reporting to the Project Coordinators on the development of the ongoing programmes. This includes the following:
- Monitoring and ensuring the implementation of biomed equipment management procedures in the mission (installation, disposal/renewal, correct use and maintenance) and ensuring a good follow up of the different maintenance contracts
- Ensuring that the preventive and curative maintenance, fault diagnosis, annual diagnosis and certification are performed for those items of equipment for which specialised training has been received .
-Coordinating and organising between projects for equipment/support exchange (repair returns, installation and replacement) to help ensure that as few items are out of service on the mission at any given time. This includes the packing, shipment and contact with service providers or after sales service to the organization Supply Centre for the repair of equipment that cannot be done locally
-Organizing, planning and ensuring an appropriate stock management including inventories of spare parts and back up equipment. Ensuring good following and quality assessment of company in the process of local purchase
- Managing the biomed technicians and elaborating their activities planning .
• In collaboration with the Project Coordinator, Logistics Coordinator and the HR Coordinator, participating in the planning and implementation of HR associated processes (recruitment, training, briefing/debriefing, evaluation, detection of potential, development and communication) of the staff under his/her responsibility in order to en-sure both the sizing and the amount of knowledge required to correctly perform all logistics activities pertaining to his area
• Providing technical support and training to staff on the use, control, preventive maintenance and basic repair of most common equipment. Managing the training of medical staff about hygiene on biomed equipment following the result of a regular assessment of medical services on these question
• Participating in monthly reports according to management guidelines and following up, analysing and reporting
Specific requirements for the role:
-Diploma as Biomedical Engineer, Electronic Engineer, Biomedical Technician, Electronic technician
-Demonstrable technical skills and understanding
-Experience as a Biomedical or Electronic technician/engineer
-Team management experience (Minimum 2 Years Experience)
-Desirabl previous experience in relevant jobs, with other NGO's
-Pedagogical skills are an asset
Languages: Essential English and Arabic. Kurdish is desirable
Knowledge: Essential computer literacy (word, excel, outlook, internet, etc)
What Client offer:
The client guarantees a healthy, friendly, and professional work environment, Legal contract, career development and offers good package & benefits.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. OffshoreJobSearch.com is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via 'Apply' button.