Business Development Manager - United Kingdom
|Closing||Monday, December 28, 2020|
Location: United Kingdom
Job type: Permanent
WRS are working with a London based firm, delivering renewable energy assets, providing engineering and administrative services throughout the origination phase of the development in wind, PV solar and biomass projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• You will develop new business relationships, generate and negotiate new income to agreed monthly and annual targets, to increase year on year
• Presenting to potential clients through direct communication in face to face meetings, telephone calls and emails
• Solely responsible for your own lead generation and appointment setting
• Possess drive, motivation, and acute attention to detail in ensuring all sales opportunities are captured and explored
• You will have individual responsibility for new business and are expected to self-manage.
• Managing and maintaining a pipeline
• Create and be accountable for all client proposals, contracts, and any further documentation, following First Internet procedure
• A thorough understanding of clients marketing objectives including their return on investment (ROI) objectives
• Responding to tenders and requests for information in a timely manner
• You will effectively interact with other departments including the account management and technical team when handing over campaigns ensuring you fully and correctly brief in all aspects.
• Ensuring the company remains proactive and responsive to prospective clients.
Skills, knowledge, and experience required for the position of Business Development Manager:
• 5+ years of experience in technical and commercial roles in renewable energy technologies, including wind, solar/PV, storage, biomass & biogas.
• Knowledge of the broader energy ecosystem, utility rate structures and various influencers and stakeholders
• Understanding engineering principles, distributed energy resources, and the renewable energy development processes (from project origination, to development, financing, EPC, and operation).
• Existing relationships and proven results in the direct sale of renewable energy, energy efficiency, sustainability, and/or other energy products, solutions, or services.
• Ability to develop and manage strategic relationships and/or joint ventures.
• Team player with empowering approach to management
• A willingness to travel as necessary
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. OffshoreJobSearch.com is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via 'Apply' button.