Camp Installation Supervisor - Kurdistan
|Closing||Saturday, December 5, 2020|
Job type: Contract
• Act as the focal point for all construction activities within the designated support of the Project Execution Plan, and prospective schedules.
• Preparation of daily and weekly construction scopes of work, in coordination with the Project
• Manager (Company Representative) and Contractor Rep
• Monitor construction scheduling with reference to civil, electrical, mechanical, plumbing, fabrication, assembly and installations.
• Management and coordination of construction contractors, technical teams and their activities, recording man hours, progress, and quality assurance, in accordance with the project plans and schedules.
• Lead construction reviews.
• Construction risk management and mitigation.
• Contract Management of construction contractors
• Conduct regular Quality Assurance audits on construction Contractor's works.
• Ensure that all construction works are carried out in strict compliance with Company HSE policies and Contractors approved HSE plans.
• Conduct regular HSE audits of Construction Contractors.
• Attendance and team lead at all site tool box talks.
• Ensure that all construction works are completed in accordance with the scope of work, specifications and commissioning, for Project Managers review and acceptance.
• Assistance with Change Order Requests.
• Assistance with Construction Contractor Claims.
• Assistance with Construction Counter Claims.
• Ensure that all construction planning and activities are coordinated with:
• Project Manager and appointed associated services.
• Construction Contractors
• Company appointed SME's.
• Key Stakeholders / Joint Venture partners.
• Resource allocations (human and equipment).
• Allocate works and tasks to Company and Contractor technical installation leads.
• Ensure that works and tasks allocated to Company and Contractor technical installation leads, assigned to Construction Projects are completed in the appropriate time frame and to the appropriate quality.
• Mentor and develop National installation team members.
• Construction budget management in accordance with Project Managers requirements on a hands-on basis i.e. materials and equipment usage on site and Control of all additional cost implications during construction and installation activities.
Education / Experience:
• At least 15 years' experience in construction or maintenance, with at least 10 years in Oil & Gas, Mining or similar type projects.
• At least 5 years' experience at managerial level.
• A sound knowledge of electrical, mechanical, plumbing or civil disciplines, with an acceptable overall knowledge of all disciplines required on a construction site.
• Preference shall be given to applicants with experience in the middle east, and / or similar environments in extreme and remote locations.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. OffshoreJobSearch.com is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via 'Apply' button.