Cloud Security Consultant - Singapore
|Closing||Friday, April 23, 2021|
Salary: SGD50000 - SGD70000 per annum, Benefits: AWS, Performance Bonus
Job type: Permanent
Cloud Security Consultant
• Oversight of the security architecture of cloud initiatives
• Development of Security Management Processes with supporting tools to audit and report on regulatory compliance obligations
• Design and document security patterns for re-use and re-implementation
• Workshop and agree technical approaches with team members and customers
• Demonstrate the expected controls and process adherence
• Integrate third-party security tools with existing business processes and cloud
• Monitor security industry trends, developments, and emerging threats
In order to be successful in the role, you must have most of the following:
• Experience in architecting and developing security solutions on one or more cloud platform (AWS, GCP or Azure) and applying the cloud native security services
• Understand identity concepts - SAML, JWT, Oauth etc.
• Solid understanding of security concepts and tools - Certificates, DLP, WAF, SIEM, firewalls, DDOS prevention, IDS/IPS, privileged access management, Encryption, SSL, VPN, IPSec, TCP/IP, DNS and web security architecture etc.
• Deep understanding of security frameworks and processes - CIS, NIST, PCI/DSS. SOCI/II, etc
• Preferably with AWS Cloud experience and data security skillsets
• Ability to document risks, security controls and evidence to ensure compliance
• Good written and oral communication skills with the ability to adapt style and language depending on the audience
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. OffshoreJobSearch.com is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via 'Apply' button.