Contract & Procurement Officer - Kurdistan
|Closing||Thursday, July 22, 2021|
Job type: Permanent
WRS are looking for a local Kurdish national Contract and Procurement Officer for a major Oil & Gas Operator based in Kurdistan.
BASIC PURPOSE OF THE ROLE;
• Assist Contracts and Procurement Department in all routine processes.
• Assisting in Inventory Stock Count on quarterly basis.
• Other ad hoc reporting as and when required.
• Work with Contracts and Procurement Specialists and assist them in their routine work Coordinate the activities and maintain documentation of all phases of Formal Bid/Tender process.
• Prepare and Issue Requests for Quotation, manage quotation evaluation and award process and prepare relevant contract and purchase / service orders .
• Keep an auditable record of all contracts and purchase orders.
• Coordinate with contractors, suppliers, and Department Heads to clarify and resolve contractual issues or disputes .
• Work with Accounts Payable, Logistics and Warehouse teams to resolve any contract related invoice processing issues.
QUALIFICATION / EXPERIENCE;
• Graduate or Certified in Supply Chain Management or Engineering
• Excellent proficiency in English (written and spoken) & Kurdish.
• Minimum 3 years of experience in Contracts and Procurement - in Oil and Gas Sector.
• Proactive, reliable & able to work under pressure.
The client guarantees a healthy, friendly and professional work environment, career development and offers good package & benefits.
If you're interested and have the required qualifications, please send your CV to:
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. OffshoreJobSearch.com is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via 'Apply' button.