Contracts & Procurement Specialist - Kurdistan
|Closing||Saturday, January 30, 2021|
Job type: Permanent
On behalf of our International Oil & Gas Operator, WRS Kurdistan is looking to hire local candidates for the position of Contracts & Procurement Specialist
Purpose of the Role:
• Responsible for all aspects of Company' Contracting and Procurement processes in support of the Company's objectives in Kurdistan. This includes stewardship of the Contracting Plan, coordination of Formal Bid/Tender and Request for Quotation (RFQ) processes, scope specific Contract or Purchase Order creation, administration, closeout, and contractor management.
• Assist as needed with vacation backup for peer Contract Advisor
• Assisting in Inventory Stock Count on quarterly basis.
• Work with Department Heads to create and maintain a contracting plan with sufficient detail to enable contract formulation activities well in advance of contract need by date
• Coordinate the activities and maintain documentation of all phases of Formal Bid/Tender process
• Prepare and Issue Requests for Quotation, manage quotation evaluation and award process and prepare relevant contract and purchase orders
• Keep an auditable record of all contracts and purchase orders
• Maintain a current status register for all active contracts
• Coordinate with contractors, suppliers, and Department Heads to clarify and resolve contractual issues or disputes
• Prepare and maintain register of change orders and contract amendments
• Prepare contract closeout documentation and correspondence
• Work with Accounts Payable, Logistics and Warehouse teams to resolve any contract related invoice processing issues
Qualification & Experience
• Graduate or Certified in Supply Chain Management
• At least 5 years of experience in similar role and same industry
• Excellent proficiency in English (written and spoken)
• Excellent proficiency in Kurdish (written and spoken)
The client guarantees a healthy, friendly and professional work environment, career development and offers good package & benefits.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. OffshoreJobSearch.com is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via 'Apply' button.