Data Quality Business Analyst (FM) - Singapore
|Closing||Sunday, May 9, 2021|
Salary: SGD10000 - SGD12000 per month
Job type: Contract
You'll be working for a reputable banking company who is looking for Business Analyst focusing on Financial Markets Data Quality.
• Working with stakeholders across business and technology to elicit, clarify, translate, and simplify data requirements.
• Conduct impact analysis on proposed changes and work with data consumers to integrate changes.
• Manage release communications to the user community during the implementation of new functionality.
• Provide solution design support for data provision and consumption.
• Establish best practice and govern data management.
• Co-ordinate and support development and testing work related to data requirements.
• Provide business cases and insights into opportunities for cost and control improvements related to data provision and consumption.
What you'll need to succeed
• Strong Financial Markets products, especially OTC
• Strong experience with Data Quality Management.
• Able to analyse business problems and design operating models producing process flow diagrams, and risk assessments.
• Understanding of the data of FM division needs, possess strong FM product knowledge or have worked on Mifid for different types of products would be most ideal.
• Good understanding of types of data required by different functions in the bank.
• Comfortable working with VBA, or any other tools like Tableau, Data spreadsheet, data profiling etc.
• Familiar with data quality management techniques.
• Technical understanding of xml, fmpl, json and data models
• Some technical experience with development and / or database design and management, e.g. RDBMS, NoSQL, HDFS, Nifi, ELK, Python, Access / Excel Automation etc.
• Familiar with agile methodologies for project delivery.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. OffshoreJobSearch.com is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via 'Apply' button.