Deepwater Drilling Supervisor -
|Closing||Saturday, August 21, 2021|
Location: Kuala Lumpur
Job type: Permanent
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• Minimum of 25 years experience in drilling operation with 10 years experience in deepwater completion and/or testing experience from a drillship, semi-submersible drilling rig, or a floating dry tree unit and with 10 years of international working exposure.
• Minimum of 20 years of supervisory experience as rig supervisor or OIM in oil and gas industries or drilling contractor.
• Well versed in high angle and extended reach wells, deepwater well head applications, slim hole applications, batch drilling operations, synthetic oil mud applications, and deep-water drilling and completion operations in 4000-6000 feet of water.
• Must have deep water drilling and completion experience (semi-submersibles, drillships, and/or floating dry tree units) in West Africa, the Gulf of Mexico, S.E. Asia and in particular in offshore Sabah and Sarawak - East Malaysia.
• Hands on experience in subsea operations including the installation and use of horizontal trees.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. OffshoreJobSearch.com is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via 'Apply' button.