Design Coordinator - Singapore
|Closing||Sunday, February 28, 2021|
Job type: Permanent
WRS is assisting A1 main contractor in Singapore that involves in various LTA (Land Transport Authority) projects.
Working Hours: 5,5 days to 6 days per week
• Coordinate of design drawings with consultants to comply with requirements of the authorities
• Review project specification, technical clarifications and construction drawings
• Responsible for liaison with authorities to obtain clearance for the construction works
• Coordinate design submission with authorities
• Work with clients, consultants and contractors as required during planning, design and construction phases.
• Oversee and manage the design review process to include maintaining accurate and timely design review databases
• Degree / Diploma in Civil/ Structural Engineering
• Experience in handling LTA Infrastructure design works.
• At least 3-5 years experience of relevant industry
• Understands C&S coordination on LTA projects type of works
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. OffshoreJobSearch.com is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via 'Apply' button.