Driller - Kurdistan
|Closing||Thursday, July 8, 2021|
Job type: Permanent
WRS are working with one of our operator clients in Kurdistan who are looking for local personnel to fill a position for a Driller. This role is a staff position and offers competitive salary.
• Good ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
• IADC or IWCF Well Control Certificate.
• Speaks/ understands Kurdish & English
• Ability to work calmly even in emergency situation and prioritise work requirements.
• Minimum 8 years of experience in oil/gas industry.
Successful candidates require to be based in Erbil or Tawke areas to work on a 2 week / 2 week rotation.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. OffshoreJobSearch.com is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via 'Apply' button.