Drilling Manager for an Independent Operator with operations in Kurdistan
|Closing||Sunday, October 25, 2020|
Job type: Contract
WRS are currently looking for a Drilling Manager for an Independent Operator with operations in Kurdistan.
Key Accountabilities (Bold indicate the key qualifications for initial assignments)
• Start up in-country drilling operations and assist with MNR and other meetings as required, etc.
• Assist the in-country drilling personnel with managing the existing inactive wells. Develop a plan for what is required to ensure well safety and monitor the inactive wells.
• Visit in-country the drilling rig contractors and service companies to assess their capability and equipment condition.
• Provide third party engineering QaQC for well engineering planning conducted
• Daily monitor and review the JV partner drilling activities (DDRs, etc) and ensure their best practices and learnings are captured and implemented
• Work with the Head of Drilling to develop a world class performance drilling team with goals for annual performance improvement.
• Assist Subsurface, HSE, Civil works, and other Departments with start-up activities.
• Numerous other projects as directed.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. OffshoreJobSearch.com is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via 'Apply' button.