Drilling Superintendent for an Independent Operator in Kurdistan
|Closing||Sunday, October 25, 2020|
Job type: Contract
WRS are currently looking for a Drilling Superintendent for an Independent Operator in Kurdistan.
B.S. Engineering Degree preferred
Significant industry training courses
Current Well Control Certificate
1. Engineering degree preferred.
2. Fluent in English.
3. Must have excellent writing skills.
4. IWCF or IADC Well Control. Drilling, Completion, Workover, Snubbing, etc preferred.
5. Fifteen plus years of Drilling, Completion, Workover & Well Test experience.
➢ At least 5 years as a drilling superintendent
➢ At least 5 years as a rig supervisor
6. Significant land rig drilling experience would be a plus.
7. Experience with high levels of H2S and CO2 would be a plus.
8. Experience with MPD drilling a plus
9. Significant experience with well testing and flaring sour gas a plus.
10. Major Operator experience as staff or consultant a plus.
11. Good leadership, writing, and communication skills both verbal and written.
12. Pragmatic proactive self-starter who can work independently and in a team
environment with minimal supervision.
13. Drilling, completion, and well test experience in KRI and or the Middle East would
be a plus.
14. Desire to maintain a drilling and completion performance database to optimize
drilling capability would be a plus.
15. Sensitivity working with different cultures and diverse backgrounds.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. OffshoreJobSearch.com is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via 'Apply' button.