Electrical Engineer - Berlin
|Closing||Saturday, July 3, 2021|
Job type: Permanent
Electrical Engineer for PV Generator Design (m/f/d)
Our client is one of the world's leading integrated PV developers and is looking for an Electrical Engineer to work on the design of all electrical systems for large scale ground mounted PV systems, participating in worldwide projects from the conceptual phase until operation.
Your tasks will include:
• Participation in worldwide projects from the conceptual phase until operation
• Design of all electrical systems for large scale ground mounted PV systems (DC, AC, LV, HV, communication systems/SCADA, earthing)
• Preparation of design packages for various project phases such as conceptualization, planning, tendering and execution.
• Technical assessment and evaluations of components to aid component selection, taking part in discussions with suppliers to finalize technical specification.
• Academic degree in the area of electrical engineering, renewable energies or similar with focus on electrical engineering
• Several years of professional experience in the aforementioned fields, preferably in the field of large-scale solar power plants and experience in handling complex projects
• Knowledgeable of civil and electrical codes and other associated standards used in PV projects
• Good knowhow about characteristics of PV power plant and deeper understanding of techno-economic aspects of solar projects and latest market developments
• Existing certificates would be an advantage (IOSH / NEBOSH)
• Excellent communication in English (knowledge in German and/or other European language will be helpful)
• Excellent knowledge of AutoCAD and proficiency in MS Office
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. OffshoreJobSearch.com is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via 'Apply' button.