Electrical Technician - Kurdistan
|Closing||Monday, December 28, 2020|
Job type: Permanent
WRS are looking for a local national Electrical Technician for a major Oil & Gas Operator based in Kurdistan.
Electrical Technician working schedule: Rotation 15/ 15
Electrical Technician role & responsibilities:
The Electrical Technician carries out Electrical Preventive maintenance activities and troubleshooting of various types of Electrical equipment installed STATIC & ROTATING EQUIPMENT at the client facilities such as Diesel Generator sets, Soft Starters at MCC units, Fire water Motors & controls, Centrifugal & reciprocating Pumps motors, Gear Boxes drive motors, Air Compressors drive motors, Nitrogen Generation motor units, HVAC, Electrical heat tracing, DC Battery systems & charging stations. This includes regular monitoring and rectification of defective equipment, disassembly, repair and reassembly of equipment and assisting in the installation and testing of new machinery. Carries out independently or under instructions, the complete or partial overhaul of plant equipment.
The ideal candidate must have following qualification and experience:
• 6 to 8 years’ Experience hands on experience in Electrical Maintenance of Rotary equipment in Oil / Gas / Petrochemical industry, Electrical Power Plant which includes - Preventive, Corrective & Shutdown Maintenance of following equipment: Generators, Fire water pumps, Electrical Motors of Low & Medium voltage. HVAC equipment.
• College degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
• Relevant background with respect to practical ability.
• Ability to coordinate contractor activities during operation and repair of equipment
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Ability to communicate in English (written and verbal) & Fluent in Kurdish.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel,)
• Clean driving licence.
The client guarantees a healthy, friendly and professional work environment, career development and offers good package & benefits.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. OffshoreJobSearch.com is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via 'Apply' button.