Events Manager - Singapore
|Closing||Monday, November 9, 2020|
Job type: Permanent
Conducts planning and management for events and sales.
Develops and recommend the budget, marketing plans, and objectives and manages within those approved plans.
Maintains or exceeds budgeted sales and profits in all event areas.
Recommends, develops, and implements effective marketing plans for generating event revenues.
Assembles creative and innovative event attractions based on internal capabilities or outsources to qualified vendors.
Leads event team to build long-term, value-based customer relationships that enable achievement of sales objectives.
Administers all phases of the event department, including but not limited to sales, planning, marketing, servicing, and administrative procedures.
Coaches and counsels’ employees to reflect company service standards and procedures.
Prepare and conduct post-event evaluation (including data entry and analysis and producing reports for event stakeholders).
• Diploma in Event Management is preferred but not required.
• At least 5 years related experience in the MICE or Events Management industry is essential.
• A proven track record of managing successful events , locally and /or regionally.
• Possesses strong oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to work under pressure, short deadlines and extra hours if needed on assignments.
• Proficient in MS Office.
• Fluency in Mandarin is preferred as most communication will be with Hong Kong, Taiwan and China.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. OffshoreJobSearch.com is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via 'Apply' button.