Grid Offshore Manager - London
|Closing||Friday, June 4, 2021|
Job type: Permanent
This role will working within the Onshore Works Department to manage and coordinate all activities related to the discharge of the DCO consenting conditions and get Offshore Wind farm projects ready to start construction.
Start date: ASAP
End date: 30/09/21 with scope for extension.
Location: Glasgow / London
Key competencies required:
- Professional qualification (Engineering Degree, Project Management Degree) or equivalent experience of over 10 years within the industry
- Chartered in relevant area or working towards Chartership
- Fluent in English.
- Comprehensive knowledge of health, safety and environmental legislation associated with onshore construction projects.
- Comprehensive knowledge of onshore procedures, standards and guidance.
- Experience in managing highly skilled teams.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. OffshoreJobSearch.com is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via 'Apply' button.