Head of Engineering - Sofia district
|Closing||Monday, October 25, 2021|
Location: Sofia district
Job type: Permanent
My client is one of the leading players in the Central and Eastern Europe PV sector. With over 600 employees in 9 countries, they offer wide range of smart energy systems and solutions. With more than 1 GW installed capacity and more than 100 PV plants under operation, they have gained significant experience in engineering, installation, operation and maintenance of PV systems (on-grid, off-grid and hybrid) and have been trading for over 13 years.
They are looking for Head of Engineering - PV
Duration: Full time, permanent
Your main responsibility will be to manage the engineering part in the process of negotiations with the client, as well as management of their engineering team for central and western Europe.
Your key tasks:
• Participate in the process of preparing bill of materials, provide expert technical information on the processes of design, selection of materials and construction;
• Work with technical specifications of materials and equipment;
• Participate in tendering process - select materials, machines, equipment and services, as well as their pricing;
• Participate in meeting with clients - be the "technical expert" in negotiations and site visits;
• Select materials and equipment at the stage of preparation of bill of materials for photovoltaic power plant construction projects;
• Provide technical information at the stage of design, selection of materials and construction of photovoltaic power plants;
• Provide engineering and technical advice to project managers as needed, including and in meetings with clients;
• Advise site managers in case of issues at the construction stage of the project;
• Analyze new equipment and prepares technical and economic evaluation;
• Keeps track of new technologies, materials and equipment. Explores opportunities to be used in company projects;
• Perform other tasks assigned by the management in relation to the assigned job.
Your key requirements:
-Fluency in Bulgarian
-Very strong command over the English language
- Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Previous experience in client communications across Central and Western Europe.
- 6+ years in PV - ground experience, PV Engineering, Design.
- Management skills and ability to make technical decisions.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. OffshoreJobSearch.com is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via 'Apply' button.