Head of the Temporary Headquarters for the construction period -
|Closing||Friday, January 22, 2021|
Job type: Permanent
WRS are looking for a Kurdish " Head of the Temporary Headquarters for the construction period" for our Oil & Gas client to be based in their office in Erbil.
The chosen candidate will be working within the Directorate of Capital Construction department in Erbil & Company construction sites in Kurdistan Region. The objective of this position to manage on a daily basis Contractors' activity on site related to capital construction, capital repairs, reconstruction, and commissioning of the pipeline system facilities in compliance with approved project's scope of work, relevant standards, required quality, project's schedule, and the approved budget.
• Control the quality of the construction, installation and commissioning works carried out by contractors, with the advice and involvement of the Quality Control Service for construction and expert review section of the Company and/or the contractor for construction project.
• Manage activities of the contractors in keeping with the equipment delivery schedule, and in compliance with the approved Project Execution Plan.
• Controls contractors' performance and oversees that works are fulfilled in compliance with the Company's requirements, approved engineering design and applicable Iraqi.
• Consolidate contractors' reporting on-site data and report progress status to the CCD Director/Deputy Director.
• Control contractors' activities related to third party services including manufacturer's factory inspection & testing, on-site testing and acceptance of equipment, equipment quality certificates compliance with the OEM/industry standards.
• Review contractors' as-built drawings and documentation based on the results of completed works.
Since its a very major role the company is looking for an outstanding candidate with below requirements:
• College Degree (Construction/ Civil Engineering).
• Minimum 7 years of relevant business experience out of which at least 3 years of experience in managing construction, capital repair and reconstruction projects in the oil and gas industry.
• Native Kurdish & Fluent in English/ Arabic will be an advantage.
• Proficiency in using standard office software such as MS windows, MS Office, project management & construction management software such as (Primavera, Autocad, Project Manager or equivalent.
• Knowledge of the API, ASME, European standards of industrial design, regulatory requirements for construction.
• International Projects experience in capital construction and reconstruction of complex infrastructure facilities.
• Knowledge of the oil transportation technology;
- Profound experience in maintenance and repair of pipelines and piping systems.
- Profound experience in planning, project management & Implementation, quality control and completion of complex infrastructural facilities, especially of oil trunk pipeline transportation.
• Experience and knowledge of the principles of Lean Production and Operational Excellence.
• Experience in project management of capital construction projects
The client guarantees a healthy, friendly and professional work environment, career development and offers good package & benefits.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. OffshoreJobSearch.com is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via 'Apply' button.