HR Office - Kurdistan
|Closing||Thursday, December 3, 2020|
Job type: Permanent
WRS are looking for a HR Officer for a major oil and gas operator based in Erbil, Kurdistan.
The HR Officer will be responsible for:
• Recruitment process including (hiring, new staff induction, recruitment application documents & MNR formalities).
• Provide HR support to line managers and employees, explaining procedures and policies as part of the hiring process.
• Responsible for administrating and capturing of all payroll and compensation related of employee files on an ongoing basis.
• Will be as a focal point for all employee relations matters.
• Update monthly income tax and social security table in coordination with finance team.
• Maintaining HR filing system and establish department files (templates, JDs, annual leaves…) and personnel related data (workforce, attrition, nationalization, KPIs).
• Participate in any related HR events, on boarding info packs, salary and benefits benchmarking.
• Registering health insurance list of employees upon case by case basis.
The ideal candidate must have following qualification and experience:
• Three or more years of experience in a HR related administrative role with oil companies.
• Degree in Business, Human Resources or related field.
• Proficient in English and Kurdish, both written and verbal. Arabic considered an asset.
• Working knowledge of MS office, Excel, PowerPoint.
• Dedicated team player , strong negotiation skills, able to meet the deadlines and able to deliver perfect results.
The client guarantees a healthy, friendly and professional work environment, career development and offers good package & benefits.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. OffshoreJobSearch.com is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via 'Apply' button.