HV Site Technician - Overijssel
|Closing||Friday, November 12, 2021|
Job type: Permanent
I am working on behalf of a big European Solar Energy company to hire an experienced Electrical Site Engineer with HV qualifications to perform maintenance activities related to the fulfilment of contractual requirements on portfolio of operational Solar Farms.
Location: near Overijssel.
It is a permanent role with a great opportunity to develop your career.
Salary: 45000 euro Gross per annum
▪ Contribute to the technical growth of the Company defining HV internal standards;
▪ Perform routine maintenance activities on HV equipment up to 50kV;
▪ Investigate faults on HV equipment, propose and coordinate corrective activities;
▪ Perform visual inspection activities on electrical (LV and HV) and mechanical components;
▪ Perform routine maintenance activities on solar modules, inverters, cables and connectors, DC and AC distribution boxes;
▪ Perform routine maintenance activities on monitoring and communication equipment (data logger, routers, sensors, etc.);
▪ Coordinate and execute corrective measures to keep the PV system available;
▪ Engage and manage subcontractors.
▪ Knowledge and certifications according to NEN 3140 and NEN 3840;
▪ Work experience in similar roles or industrial plants;
▪ Knowledge of key HSE legislation and guidance pertaining to project activities (VCA certificate or equivalent);
▪ Experience in the photovoltaic business is a plus;
▪ Valid and clean car driving license (BE license is a plus);
▪ Electrical studies or working experience (MBO/HBO or equivalent education level);
▪ English proficiency
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. OffshoreJobSearch.com is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via 'Apply' button.