Identity and Access Management - IT Security - Singapore
|Closing||Friday, July 2, 2021|
Salary: SGD70000 - SGD100000 per annum, Benefits: AWS, Performance Bonus, Training
Job type: Permanent
Our client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.
Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions underpinned by the world's largest delivery network.
About the job
• Working directly with clients and internal teams in a multi-disciplined team structure, designing and implementing I&AM solutions across a variety of vendor products.
• Developing deep working relationships with Senior Executives and Senior Managers across the client account team and client.
• Understanding the business direction of companies and creating optimized I&AM architectures to meet their business needs.
• Building knowledge capital through research and development and leveraging industry insights to deliver best of breed expertise to clients.
Skills and experience required to be successful in this role:
• IAM experience in designing and architecting solutions based on client requirements.
• Minimum 3 years of experience in at least two or more of the following IAM Vendor technologies or skills: Oracle product Suite, CyberArk, Okta, SailPoint, RSA/Aveska, ForgeRock, Okta, Dell/Quest, PingIdentity, Securonix & SalesForce
• Configuration and implementation of packaged or custom IAM solutions
• Minimum experience in at least two or more of the following IAM Functional Skills ▪ Access Management ▪ Identity Governance ▪ Directory Services ▪ Identity Provisioning ▪ Identity Management ▪ Identity Management as a Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. OffshoreJobSearch.com is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via 'Apply' button.