IT Portfolio Manager - Singapore
|Closed||Saturday, April 10, 2021|
Salary: SGD8000 - SGD9000 per month
Job type: Contract
• Keep track and have an in depth understanding of organization's IT portfolio components (such as projects, application landscape, operations)
• Foster alignment of IT portfolio components with the strategic objectives and priorities of the organization. In doing so the Portfolio Manager establishes a governance model and portfolio management plan to support effective decision making.
• Perform continuous analysis and monitoring of portfolio components to identify issues, risks, and opportunities for improvement. Portfolio Managers strive to balance and optimize the portfolio to achieve strategic portfolio objectives.
• Help define and implement portfolio management and processes to support fact-based decisions on investments into Information Technology projects
• Continuously improve the IT governance and planning capability for the Organization by integrating optimal ways of planning and organizing, acquiring, and implementing, delivering and supporting, and monitoring IT (solutions)
• Capture, organize, harmonize, critically evaluate, decompose and simplify business need and new value propositions into a set of clear, understandable, actionable and measurable set of processes and requirements
• Develop and present business case and justifications
• Business Partnering to serve as a catalyst for department managers in identifying areas for technology improvement and/or technology use improvement
• Participate in discussions and activities including IT project funding, resourcing and prioritization while advocating for the business as it relates to programs and projects
• Build trusted and effective relationships working with business and project managers to ensure successful delivery of IT Projects. Measure the success outcome of project completions.
• Be part of an enthusiastic team and work together with measures to define success. Learn and grow.
• Degree in Information Technology Management, Business Information Technology Management or equivalent.
• 8 years' experience in Technology space with at least 3 - 5 years of relevant experience as a Portfolio Analyst/Business Analyst/Business Partner
• Strong experience of eliciting distinct requirements from multiple stakeholders through to successful solution delivery, traceability and business deployment/usages.
• Strong leadership, interpersonal, time management, prioritization and communication skills, with the ability to communicate simplified technical concepts to business stakeholders and influence trade-offs.
• Professional qualification and Experience in Portfolio Management and/or Business Analysis preferred.
• IT Project Management qualification and experience would be an advantage.
• Ability to conduct cost/benefits analysis, calculate project feasibility and rate of returns.
• Technical End User Computing Support background would be an advantage.