Junior O&M Project Manager - Haale
|Closing||Monday, October 25, 2021|
Job type: Permanent
Junior O&M Project Manager, Solar PV
Place of work: Leipzig, Saxony, Germany
Full time opportunity
I am working on behalf of a big European Solar Service Company based in Germany and looking for for a talented individual to join a friendly team as a Junior O&M Project Manager - Solar.
Annual income depends on your experience, so please feel free to share your salary expectations.
Your key responsibilities:
• You have an eye on the availability and performance of our solar power plants and strive to optimize their economic yield
• You will get to know the characteristics of solar power plants and their components and are the customer's contact for technical queries
• You ensure that all O&M activities are carried out according to plan and initiate any troubleshooting measures required in good time
• You monitor your systems and specifically track down performance deviations and faults in individual components
• You support the technicians with technical queries and make sure that work and environmental protection regulations are complied with
Your key requirements:
• Successfully completed vocational training in the field of electrical engineering, ideally additional qualification as a technician or master craftsman or successfully completed studies in the MINT area
• professional experience in the field of PV system construction or the technical management of PV systems is an advantage
• Driving licence + Fluent German
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. OffshoreJobSearch.com is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via 'Apply' button.