Lead Process Engineer - Kazakhstan
|Closing||Monday, March 29, 2021|
Salary: Competitive Rate
Job type: Contract
WRS are looking for a Lead Process Engineer for a rotational contract role based in Kazakhstan. This role is offering a 1 year contract with competitive rate and working a 5/2 rotation. The Project is one of the largest developments in extreme conditions (e.g. Ice, H2S, High Pressure, shallow water) producing close to 35 billion barrels of oil in place.
Successful Candidates Require:
- Previous Experience working as Process Lead / TA
- Previous Experience working on Facility improvement projects
- Extensive experience gained working both onshore and offshore projects
- Experience working in H2S environment.
- Experience working in Extreme conditions.
If you feel your experience matches the requirements please apply and we will contact suitable candidates to discuss the application process.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. OffshoreJobSearch.com is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via 'Apply' button.