Maintenance & Integrity Manager - Kuala Lumpur
|Closing||Sunday, December 6, 2020|
Location: Kuala Lumpur
Job type: Permanent
Maintenance & Integrity Manager
WRS are currently looking for a Maintenance & Integrity Manager for a Major EPC company. The role is a permanent role and is based in Kuala Lumpur.
▪ A minimum of 15 years working experience in Oil & Gas industry, preferably in upstream sector supporting production operations.
▪ Extensive experience in leading multi-disciplinary team of engineers. The candidate must have proven track record in management of a technical support and/or engineering team.
▪ Experience in the development and implementation of an Asset Integrity Management System or Reliability Management System.
▪ Experience in Major Accident Hazard (MAH) Management, including the concept of Safety Case and Safety Critical Element (SCE) Management.
▪ Extensive cross-discipline experience in working to published International Codes and Standards.
▪ Extensive experience in semi-quantitative and quantitative risk assessments.
▪ Experience in developing and managing annual Work Programme & Budget (WPB) for a multi-disciplinary team.
▪ Experience in leading and conducting Root Cause Analysis (RCA).
▪ Experience in leading internal technical audits and/or safety reviews.
▪ Candidate must be fit and flexible to travel offshore between 4 to 6 times on an annual basis.
We are currently ONLY looking for Malaysian nationals due to covid restrictions.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. OffshoreJobSearch.com is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via 'Apply' button.