Marine Superintendent - Oslo
|Closing||Thursday, February 11, 2021|
Job type: Permanent
WRS are currently looking to recruit a Marine Superintendent for our clients fleet of LNG Carriers in Norway
Given responsibilities based on skills and experience which may include the following:
• Treat HSE as priority
• Manage all vessels in cooperation with the tech and commercial teams
• Coordinate and assist with vetting/ external inspections and respond to reports
• Internal audits and inspections
• Routine and non-routine assessments, voyage assessments management of change and other requests from vessels.
• Monitor, analyse, manage, minimize loss due to mal-operation, accidents and incidents.
• Actively communicate with the teams including briefing and training
• Development of onboard training programs
• Act as a Rep of the organisation
• Preform duties as part of the companies Emergency response requirements.
• Min 2 years seagoing experience as Senior Officer, pref as a Master
• Relevant work experience in similar role is an advantage.
• Fully conversant with applicable rules, regs, and industry requirements
• Experience with gas carrier ship operations.
• Previous experience in similar role may substitute quals and reqs.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. OffshoreJobSearch.com is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via 'Apply' button.