Office Admin / Document Controller Assistant to work in central London
|Closing||Sunday, November 15, 2020|
Job type: Contract
On behalf of an independent Oil and Gas operator, I am looking for a Office Admin/Document Controller Assistant to work in central London on a 6 month contract. The client is paying an hourly rate and is looking for someone to start ASAP.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Administrative support, filling and document management to the Office and client Project Team.
To provide support in the administration of client's Business Collaborator based document control system.
Assisting to manage the processes around documentation within the organisation.
Maintenance of a list (register) of applicable documents.
To liaise with and distribute project related information with all levels of the organisation especially with the office and project team. (potentially external parties).
Maintain confidentiality around sensitive documentation.
Manage requests for documentation.
Transfer of documents from client document control system to third party document control systems.
Review and maintain the accuracy of the records, editing where necessary to ensure they are up to date.
• Quality & compliance checks on documents and drawings.
• Numbering & identification of documents and drawings.
• Ad Hoc administration duties if needed.
• Bachelor's degree or at least 2 years relevant Administrative experience
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite - Ms Word, Excel etc.
• Good to have some knowledge of the Document Control process and Systems.
• Must be willing to learn and adapt to new processes/software.
• Data organisation and electronic storage knowledge.
• Good organisational skills and can demonstrate personal effectiveness in previous roles.
• Good communication and listening skills.
• Ability to work alone and as part of a Team.
• Good attention to detail with a high level of accuracy.
• Ability to work to deadlines and to remain calm under pressure.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. OffshoreJobSearch.com is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via 'Apply' button.