Package Manager - Paris
|Closing||Monday, December 21, 2020|
Job type: Contract
We are looking for a package manager in Paris / Nantes for the implementation of demanding large scale projects in the field of offshore wind energy in Europe
As part of the LSM (Liaison Sous-Marine) package, the work to be carried out is divided into several packages:
• "Works at landfall" package
• Package "UXO investigations surveys"
• Package "Cable installation and burial",
• "Rock dumping" package etc.
The Package Manager is responsible for the proper execution of the studies and work that our customer carries out in connection with his package. The package manager is normally assigned to the LSM package manager and interacts with other functions within the project (in particular HSE, quality, contract management, etc.).
Your main areas of activity:
• Document review of the services of the service provider in relation to his package (this review can be carried out by the package manager himself or by other actors such as experts, MWS, WADA, etc.)
• Coordination of the potential weather readiness in relation to the operational activities of the package
• Coordination of the follow-ups of the Reps clients during the operational activities
• Cooperation with various external actors in the project to ensure that the packages run smoothly (FLO, MWS, AMOA, CSPS, site manager, etc.)
• Management and implementation of the control plan for the activities associated with the package
• Organize and lead regular meetings with our customer's service providers (e.g. cable manufacturers) in order to ensure that the package operation runs smoothly
• Track and report all deviations of the customer / supplier from the contract and / or the specifications to the LSM batch manager (Chef de lot) and the contract manager
• Central contact of the customer for the operational activities of the package
• Ensure good communication between the various actors in the package
• Participate / lead follow-up meetings with suppliers (especially the cable manufacturer)
• Contribution to the monitoring of risks and opportunities in terms of planning, quality and costs of the package
• Ensure that the package is executed according to the provisions of the project implementation plan
• Participation in meetings to review planning and project risks
• Contribution to the monthly project report
• 4/5 years of university education (engineer or postgraduate diploma, ideally with a specialization in marine technology)
• At least 5 years of experience in an equivalent position
• Fluency in English and French required (written and oral)
• Ability to perfectly coordinate and animate all project participants
• negotiation skills
• Stress resistance
• Communication and listening skills to carry out assignments, taking into account the multicultural dimension and organizational complexity inherent in this type of project
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. OffshoreJobSearch.com is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via 'Apply' button.