Planning and Environmental Analyst - London
|Closing||Saturday, July 3, 2021|
Job type: Contract
Planning and Environmental Analyst - Offshore:
We are searching for a Planning and Environmental Analyst - Offshore.
Start date: ASAP
End date: 31/12/2021 (scope for extension)
Location: London / Glasgow
The main job purpose will be to monitor, influence and lobby on the development of environmental and planning policies, to facilitate the best possible potential for offshore renewables project development in appropriate locations across our client's jurisdiction (Scotland, England, Wales, Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland)
Skills and Experience required:
• Educated to degree level or equivalent in environmental/planning policy or other relevant subject with at least 3 years relevant PQE.
• Good knowledge of planning and environmental regimes and how they are regulated and influenced by EU/UK legislation
• Maintain a detailed knowledge of current and developing legislation in relation to planning and environmental policy in UK and ROI
• Knowledge of the energy market environment and government energy policy, with a particular emphasis on environmental and planning aspects of renewable energy development.
• Experience of analysing and influencing planning and environment policy and of dealing with relevant stakeholders.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. OffshoreJobSearch.com is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via 'Apply' button.