Senior Business Analyst FM Data Modelling - Singapore
|Closing||Sunday, May 9, 2021|
Salary: SGD10000 - SGD12000 per month
Job type: Contract
Our client, a reputable international banking company, is looking for a high performing candidate to join their FM Data team as a Senior Business Analyst.
The team is responsible for analysing and transforming data across trading systems to support middle and back office operation cross asset class.
• Communicate with colleagues and stakeholder globally to gather data requirements.
• Conceptualize data requirement and design data transmission model.
• Define organization wide data model and interpretation standard
• Understand data requirement documentation and define mapping between logical data model and physical data model
• Collaborating with project team, IT functions and vendors to ensure that business data requirement are fulfilled by the proposed solution
• Mentor the junior members of the team.
• Requirement signoff/communication, costing, budgeting and project plan.
• Coordinate with technical team to ensure data integrity and accuracy
• Providing support during project development & testing
Our Ideal Candidate
• 10+ years of experience in Financial Markets as Business Analyst
• University graduate with degree in Computer Science or Finance related discipline
• Excellent leadership skills, communication skills, problem solving skills, approachable and good at forming relationships with people of all levels within the business
• Excellent knowledge in financial markets and financial products is a must. FI, EQ, CR, CM, Rates.
• Trade lifecycle, valuation, pricing, settlement, confirmation and reg reporting knowledge is a must.
• Experience of working on systems and process engineering projects within an Investment Banking or Asset Management environment is a must.
• Very strong experience in FpML, FIX, ISO standards, XML and JSON is a must.
• Experience in understanding of FM Data model design is a must.
• Extensive experience in conceptual, logical, business and domain data model is a must.
• Experience in Agile/Scrum practices is a plus.
• Familiarity with Trade Processing systems like Murex, Apex/Martini, GPTM, BTS etc. is good to have.
• Good analytical, organization and stakeholder management skills.
• Ability to prioritize own workload within a busy environment and meet deadlines.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. OffshoreJobSearch.com is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via 'Apply' button.