Senior Business Development Manager - Italy
|Closing||Sunday, October 17, 2021|
Job type: Permanent
WRS is looking for an experienced professional with a high level of initiative and a technical mindset wishing to make a difference on one of the most innovative and competitive market.
Position title: Senior Business Development Manager
My client is a firm born inside the company enterprises environment from the ventures of experienced entrepreneurs and professionals, with extensive expertise in the engineering and development of renewable energy projects.
Throughout a more-than-a-decade lasting involvement in the market, the team has proven capable of dealing with the delicate phases of the development of solar, wind and biomass energy projects, delivering state-of-the-art assets to its customer. They leverage a significant local presence to provide a smooth planning and engineering process, growing solid opportunities to fully-fledged plants for our customers. From the site selection to administrative framework and contract, up to the supply chain negotiation,
· Origination and development of a solar/wind/AD project pipeline within budgets from the very early stage to get it to a ready to file for planning state, including dealing with co-developers, landowners, public authorities.
· Coordinate stakeholders' activities insuring key milestones are met.
· Ensure financial and technical requirements are met in the developed projects.
· Manage and report on all project risks, ensuring management are kept fully abreast of any significant development.
· Alignment of project decisions to the efforts of Power Marketing, specifically in response to changing energy policy.
· Liaise with external stakeholders (e.g. planning authorities, community relations, statutory consultees, landowners, grid network operators like Terna and e-distribuzione) and represent the company in a professional and competent manner.
· Develop and manage project capex, opex and budgeting, assisting in the preparation of business cases for major capital investment expenditure and presenting to Senior Management for investment approval.
· Carry out other ad-hoc activities required to achieve the companies objectives.
· 5+ years' experience in the development of RE projects and a demonstrable track record of successfully managing the development of multiple projects, with a focus on pre-consent stage up to filing for planning.
· A thorough understanding of the commercial/environmental/regulatory challenges facing all stages of PV/wind project development and the renewable energy industry.
· A strong basic understanding of financial aspects of power generation projects with experience of working closely with financial analysts in the preparation and updating of financial models
Excellent written and verbal communication.
· You feel comfortable dealing with multiple projects and multiple task at the same time, you are organised and can manage targets on time involving different stakeholders and different technologies.
· You have both the ability to keep a high level view of the existing projects and the ability to deep dive quickly without losing sight of the big picture.
· You have a strong attitude towards setting and managing your own targets, building a healthy and fecund workspace.
· Most importantly, you need to have a genuine interest to work in the renewable and energy infrastructure that is pushing you to exceed and excel over a very fast and dynamic work environment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. OffshoreJobSearch.com is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via 'Apply' button.