Senior Marine Engineer for their operations in the North Sea
|Closing||Friday, March 8, 2019|
Job type: Permanent
- Provide operational and maintenance support to the operating units in terms of marine systems such as: Mooring, cargo, ballast and other marine systems, Offload systems, Cranes and all fixed and portable lifting equipment including lifts, All fixed and portable LSA/FIFI equipment, Navigation / Radio equipment, Helideck / Helifuel systems
- Support in above systems with respect to Class / Statutory and other regulatory requirements within the area of competence and as per tasks assigned
- Manage vendor support related to support / maintenance activities for above systems as required by 28 / 90 day Asset Plans
- Provide support for development, review and approval as appropriate for marine operational procedures, performance standards, operational deviations and modifications
- Actively contribute with technical and advisory support to Technical Authorities, Operations Managers / Maintenance Managers and offshore units for above systems.
- Minimum 5 years' experience on offshore units or trading oil tankers coupled with minimum 2 years on-shore experience in engineering and operational support to offshore units. A strong marine engineering design experience on FPSO hull and marine systems can be considered for cases with lower offshore experience.
- Experience of database and maintenance management systems.
- Exposure to UK legislative requirements (safety case regime) is preferable.
- Good understanding of FPSO marine systems
- Good understanding of maintenance management systems
- In depth knowledge of the relevant requirements of the classification societies and international rules and regulations
If you believe you match the requirements and you are open to new opportunities please apply through the link.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. OffshoreJobSearch.com is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via 'Apply' button.