Software Architect - Singapore
|Closed||Monday, April 12, 2021|
Salary: SGD80000 - SGD120000 per annum, Benefits: Annual Leave, Medical Leave, Corporate Health Insurance
Job type: Permanent
• Collaborate with team members to determine best practices and requirements for
• Oversight and approval of all final programs and products before the formal launch
• Oversee and support the coaching and training of team members to ensure all necessary
employees are confident in the use of software applications.
• Actively seek ways to improve business software processes and interactions.
• Prepare an easy-to-understand report for supervisors detailing achieved milestones and
short-term project goals
• Use a proactive approach to common challenges and by continually researching best
practices in coding.
• Ensure software security by developing programs to actively monitor the sharing of private
• Troubleshoot coding problems quickly and efficiently to ensure a productive workplace.
• Creating high-level product specifications and design documents.
• Providing the development team with architectural blueprints to follow.
• Troubleshooting and resolving issues with coding or design.
• Competencies Includes
• Self-motivated, able to work independently.
• Strong analytical skills, ability to identify the bottleneck, and perform code refactoring.
• Team player
• Think out of the box.
• 5-7 years of experience designing and implementing software applications.
• Professional programs certification in Java and others is desirable but not mandatory.
• Experience working on large-scale software projects.
• Demonstrated knowledge of web applications, cybersecurity, and open-source
• Experience developing software utilizing various coding languages such as Java, PYTHON,
C++ and more
• Outstanding collaboration and communication skill are essential.
• Experience overseeing customized development of processes for multiple projects
• Professional experience analysing code for weaknesses and errors, and overseeing plans to
• Experience designing secure software systems based upon industry-specific specifications.