Software Project Manager - Singapore
|Closing||Sunday, March 14, 2021|
Salary: SGD5000 - SGD5500 per month, Benefits: Annual leave, Medical Leave, Company Health Insurance
Job type: Contract
On behalf of an international educational corporation with offices in Singapore, we are looking for a Software Project Manager.
This is a 2 year fix contract.
• Manage portfolio of projects
• Identify and work with potential vendors and partners to meet project goals
• Translate requirements into project timeline and deliverables
• Lead collaboration of internal and external stakeholders
• Work with technical team to identify prove- of- concept, roll out pilot with project team
• Understand business requirement, identify possible solution and work with technical teams
• Conduct user testing and launch coordination
• Manage and lead project meetings, timeline and documentation.
• Conduct training and design communication plan, other duties as per required to launch projects
• Software project management and business analysis experience
• Qualifications or hands on experience in task automation and/ or low code development systems( e.g UiPath, MS Power Automate, MS Power Apps, OutSystems)
• At least 2 years of experience in project management role
• Highly organized and a great multi- tasker organizing various projects
• Self- starter, strong initiative and leadership
• Prior experience in higher education or service industry
• Experience collaborating with vendor or startup
• Skillful in collaboration through a matrix environment
• Ability to initiate pilot and proof of concept/value
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. OffshoreJobSearch.com is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via 'Apply' button.