Solar Service Technician - Neubrandenburg
|Closing||Sunday, October 17, 2021|
Job type: Permanent
My client is specialized in the technical management of solar parks, their goal is to ensure the full availability and performance of the solar parks they manage. They are an operation and maintenance (O&M) service provider, specialised in utility scale photovoltaic (PV) systems and today manage the technical O&M on over 1 GWp portfolio in four countries,
They are looking for a talented individual to become part of a friendly team in an ambitious company that wants to achieve something together - and look forward to a professional future as a Service technician PV (m / f / d)
Location: Neubrandenburg, Germany & the surrounding area (deployment directly from the place of residence)
Job Title: Service Technician PV
• Carrying out fault diagnoses and troubleshooting on solar power plants.
• Exchange of mechanical and electrical components (Solar modules, inverter components)
• Creation of work reports with the help of a CMMS system
• Implementation of preventive maintenance activities (regular visual inspections, tests and maintenance) including reporting
• Carrying out DGUV-V3 exams
• Installation and configuration of monitoring systems.
• Willingness to participate in on-call duty.
• Coordination and control of subcontractor services
YOUR KEY REQUIREMENTS:
• Successfully completed electrical engineering training (electrical installer, electronics technician for energy and building technology or comparable qualification)
• Practical work experience in the field of photovoltaics
• Switching ability for the operation and control of electrical systems over 1 kV to 30 kV
• Knowledge of communication technology is desirable
• Very good command of German, spoken and written, knowledge of English is an advantage
• Experience with monitoring and CMMS systems
• Good MS Office skills
• Driving license class 3 or B, BE
• Willingness to travel for maintenance and service work
• Structured, communicative, solution-oriented and independent way of working
• High degree of conscientiousness, reliability and teamwork skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. OffshoreJobSearch.com is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via 'Apply' button.