Supervisor - Myanmar
|Closed||Friday, January 15, 2021|
Job type: Contract
Senior WELL SERVICES SUPERVISOR for a 3 month mission in MYANMAR Onshore (WSSV Onshore/Offshore Basic as per frame contract)
* Project Description :
Offshore Jack up Myanmar
Support in town to review program and prepare the job to be performed on the rig site, must stay mobilized for the entire time of the mission in Myanmar (due to COVID travelling restrictions).
* Job description:
- Highly experienced to prepare programs of work
- Core competency in Open Hole Gravel Pack completion
- Trained and competent to manage well control situations
- Established HSE procedures and policies are maintained
Adequate feedback to ensure that completion know-how is shared within Total group. Guarantee the follow up of operations during completion and intervention, respecting the company procedures, safety and environment.
- Optimization of procedures in order to reduce costs and delays
- Execute quality assurance/quality control on equipment and procedures
- The challenge is to optimize operations to minimize operational delays while respecting the high standard of safety and environment level; Provide technical support based on experiences.
In order to ensure that wells are delivered/ maintained safely, in optimized time & cost, with targeted productivity.
In compliance with internal referential, local regulations and good oil & gas industry practices.
* Working Relations :
Internal: all entities involved in the rig operations.
External: all contractors involved in the rig operations.
* Authority :
Ensure the respect of safety rules, of the environment and of the frame of reference.
Guarantee the accomplishment of the completion and/or work-over operations, in compliance with codes of practice, safety and environmental protection, all while optimising costs and lead times.
Ensure the suitability to operational requirements of personnel, equipment, and services.
Contribute to optimize, through a continual search for the improving equipment, services and operational procedures.
It is required that the Senior Completion & Supervisor has a Mechanical Diploma (Bachelor or University diploma or Higher Technical diploma).
IWCF Updated -> E.Learning Certification is not accepted.