Technical Advisor - Bologna
|Closing||Friday, August 27, 2021|
Job type: Permanent
My client is a reference advisor of excellence in the Italian industry of public services - energy, environment and water - and technical services for utilities, international investment funds and banks active in the Green Technologies sector.
They are looking for a talented individual to join the Advisory team in the evaluation of energy production plants from Renewable Sources with reference to the solar photovoltaic sector, and for wind and storage for the Italian and national energy transition of the Mediterranean.
Job title: Technical Advisor
Location: Bologna, Italy
Job Type: Permanent
Your Key Responsibilities:
• Urban planning evaluations and authorization analysis
• Real estate and cadastral analysis
• Technical analysis of projects and verification of the main civil and electrical plant components and infrastructures
• Analysis and estimation of plant producibility (PV Case, PV Syst, WindSIM, WASp, etc.)
• Performance analysis and the level of operation and availability of the plants
• Execution of inspections and instrumental tests on the systems to verify the functional and maintenance status of the components and auxiliary systems installed
• Participation in the technical and authorization Due Diligence process, interaction with legal and financial advisors
• Discussion with customers and investors on technical and operational issues
• Comparison and participation in the decision-making process with Banks and project consultants (legal, tax, insurance)
• Identification, qualification and quantification of risks connected with the control activity of the GSE
• Technical support for the management and negotiation between Seller & Buyer, Sponsor & Lender of the direct-critical technical aspects and identification of technical-contractual solutions for the allocation and mitigation of risks
• Feasibility analysis for the design development of greenfield plants for both Utility Scale and Distributed Generation.
• Preliminary design and energy sizing of plants and development of design alternatives for the revamping of existing plants
• Risk assessment
• Knowledge of English, spoken and written
• Fluency in Italian
• Degree in Engineering (preferably electrical, management or energy)
• Knowledge of the legislation and technical regulations for obtaining permits, authorizations and incentives for the construction of renewable source plants
• Proven experience in a similar role within the renewable energy field.
• Analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to work in a team
• Willingness to travel throughout the national territory.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. OffshoreJobSearch.com is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via 'Apply' button.